[NEohioPAL] Rhythm Nation: Ballet Continues Saturday!

Andrea Belser via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 15 08:17:31 PDT 2017

Rhythm Nation: Ballet
Sunday, March 18th and 25th at 12pm

"Rhythm Nation" is a dance class series with NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, for people who would like to explore the many genres that dance has to offer. We tried on Hip Hop and Contemporary African Dance for size; this month we take it more traditional with Ballet!
(note: traditional ballet attire is recommended but not required)
Teens and Adults; $15

Olmsted Community Center Dance Studio
8170 Mapleway Drive

Sponsored by Amalgam Arts & Wellness

Email us at AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com<mailto:AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com>for more information

PS: also, don't forget to check out our Reiki and Relaxation series Saturday, March 18th at 1pm!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com<http://www.AndreaRBelser.com>
www.McCormickMovement.com<http://www.McCormickMovement.com>