[NEohioPAL] Theatre camp counselor positions available in Oberlin

Nina Fisher via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 16 09:13:17 PDT 2017

The MAD* Factory (*music, arts, drama) is hiring summer camp counselors!

WHO: Enthusiastic and energetic individuals 18+ that want to share their love of theatre with local youth!
WHEN: June 1st through July 30th
WHERE: Oberlin, OH.  Must either live/find housing in Oberlin or have reliable transportation.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Counselors are responsible for participating in our theatre-based day camp for children ages 6-14, teaching songs and acting exercises and preparing the campers to perform plays in an end of camp showcase.  Counselors also must audition for and participate as actors in our community musical, which this year is "Aida."  Day camp is weekdays from 9am-4pm, show rehearsals are weekday evenings from 6:30pm-9:30pm and Sundays from 2pm-5pm.
TO APPLY: Please send an email expressing your interest in the position to Linda at themadfactory2 at oberlin.net.  Please attach an acting/work resume and be sure to include your phone number and best times to reach you.

Thanks!
Nina Fisher
Program Director, The MAD* Factory (*music, arts, drama)