[NEohioPAL] August Wilson's HOW I LEARNED WHAT I LEARNED

Christine Cipriani via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 17 09:24:02 PDT 2017

Saturday, March 25, 7:30pm
Shore Cultural Centre presents a staged reading of

August Wilson's
HOW I LEARNED WHAT I LEARNED

Co-Conceived by Todd Kreidler
Directed by Terrence Spivey
With Peter Lawson Jones* as August Wilson

Presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.

>From Pulitzer Prize winning playwright August Wilson comes a one-man show that chronicles his life as a black artist in the Hill District in Pittsburgh. From stories about his first jobs to his first loves and his experiences with racism, Wilson recants his life from his roots to the completion of the Century Cycle. How I Learned What I Learned gives an inside look into one of the most celebrated playwriting voices of the 20th Century.

General Admission $10 adults,
$5.00 for Senior 62+/Youth 17 and under.

Strong Language, Mild Adult Themes

Includes an after the performance talkback with Terrence Spivey and Peter Lawson Jones.

--Special VIP “Play your pART” package $40.00 to raise funds for the performing arts at Shore --
Includes priority seating, an exclusive pre-show reception with Terrence Spivey with appetizers, after show coffee, the above mentioned talkback discussion, and Terrence Spivey/Peter Lawson Jones autographed 8.5x11 show poster.
Reserve package by March 21st deadline.

Tickets & VIP package available online at www.shoreculturalcentre.com<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shoreculturalcentre.com%2F&h=ATPcE2nHQpiBUJGiAHH5uqfnwH1eNoNkO3ZFrm97N68gv1delCQeH44CTpwQcjqej0q_8XEzfAfispVxvCp3PWfCqrlMhLgQ4dNLWFBifGmvjChJNP8K978fvPzsTKo-9yY&enc=AZMCgpNVcKfq_AwZdCL2rvE9kWwvEe6DgrcLB1Vxu8lmVb7WzQaUVBz0r9TF3Q4cZdU&s=1>  Tickets also on sale in the Shore Cultural Centre office.

*Appears Courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association

Be sure to visit www.shoreculturalcentre.com  to learn about events and classes!