[NEohioPAL] Actors needed for my capstone film project.

P Manway via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 18 17:19:35 PDT 2017

Hello everyone my name is Patrick Manway and I am a student majoring in Film, TV and Interactive Media Cleveland State University. I'm really in need of actors( both male and female) for filming my capstone film porject, Slave to the Rhythm, sometime during the weekend of March 24th.Food will be provided on set, and actors can get a copy of the film if they want it. Feel free to email me at pmanway0048 at att.net or comment below if you are available.Slave to the Rhythm,My Capstone Film Project.
Casting Call
Actors need to be available for filming the weekend of March 24th.
Roles; Phil: a young chemistry major who hates dancing. He wakes up one morning and finds he can’t stop dancing whenever he hears music age: young adult . Note: this role requires the actor to be able to dance.
Mr. Allen: a manager at the chemical company Phil wants to work for. He is the one who will interview Phil for the position. He is all business and won’t put up with any kind of silliness.Age: can vary. Dancing ability is preferred for this role.
Jennifer: an employee for the company that Phil wants to work for (is interviewing for). She just got back from a trip to Spain where she took Tango dancing lessons. Age: young adult.
Daine: friend and co-worker of Jennifer. Age: young adult.
Minor characters:
A DJ male
Two police officers
Extras: