[NEohioPAL] OPENING: Les Misérables this Week @ Elyria Catholic HS

M Chi via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Mar 19 20:27:39 PDT 2017

Come see the uplifting musical classic Les Misérables School Edition put on for the first time here in Lorain county!
March 22nd, 24th, & 25th at 7:00pm in the Elyria Catholic Auditorium -725 Gulf Rd, Elyria, OH 44035

Tickets on sale now, call the main office (440-365-1821) for advance price ticket options; $5 for Senior Citizens and Children, $7 for Adults

Tickets will be
$6 for Senior Citizens and Children and $8 for Adults at the door.

Check out a testimony by director Kevin Juguilon as well as his cast featured in The Morning Journal: http://www.morningjournal.com/lifestyle/20170317/elyria-catholic-sets-stage-for-les-miserables-school-edition

“I set the bar high and they have surpassed it.” says Juguilon.

Thank you for your support of the arts and we hope to see you at the show!
-Assistant Director M Chilton and the EC Performing Arts Dept Staff