[NEohioPAL] Additional Hip Hop Instructor need for choreography pieces.

Dana Stulberg via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Mar 19 21:50:15 PDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Looking for a excellent hip hop instructor for our dance studio in beachwood, Ohio. Need to see all applicants this week. Great instructor team, talented cooperative an dedicated dancers to work with. Great pay. Email me with photo @ jonathan.webb at shakerdanceacademy.net

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone