[NEohioPAL] Looking for props for Titanic

Nancy Tabar via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 22 10:46:37 PDT 2017

Hi Fred,
Sorry I was sending this from my phone and didn't realize I had to choose which email lol. Sorry!
Nancy

Cassidy Theater's production of "Titanic, The Musical" runs from April 7-23, 2017<x-apple-data-detectors://0>. We are in desperate need of the following props: Ship's wheel, ship's phone, telegraph machine and ship's bell. If you have any of these items available to borrow or rent, please call Nancy Tabar at (440) 213-0110<tel:(440)%20213-0110> or email Sharon Joyce at  smjdogs at gmail.com<mailto:smjdogs at gmail.com>.
Thank you!
Nancy Tabar

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: