[NEohioPAL] Grease

Marc Howard via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 23 07:20:13 PDT 2017

****** AUDITION NOTICE ******

*GREASE*

By Jim Jacobs & Warren Casey

Set in 1959 at the fictional Rydell High School, this popular musical
follows ten working-class teenagers as they navigate the complexities of
peer pressure, politics, personal core values, and love.

Directed, Choreographed and Co-Produced by Marc C. Howard

Music Direction by D. Keith Stiver

Co-Produced by Rebecca Gang

Choreography Assistant by Evelyn DeLiso

Set Design by Kevin MacLeod

Costumes by Marianne Paul

Stage Manager and Set Construction - Ann Nyenhuis

*** We are encouraging *ALL* ages to audition.

*** Students character ages range from 16-18 but we are also considering
younger looking adults.

*** Adult character ages range from mid-20’s to 40+.

*** We are also casting non-traditional roles.

*When:*

* *Dance Auditions - Sat. March 25th 2017 from 2-5 pm*. Be prepared to
dance. Please no street clothes or shoes. Dance attire preferred. All
characters in the show will be dancing and moving. (If auditioning for
Patty Simcox, please bring a baton if you twirl.)

* *Vocal and Monologue Auditions - Mon. March 27th and Tues. March 28th
2017 7-9 pm.* Bring a current headshot, resume and conflicts along with
sheet music in your key. Prepare 32 bars of the music. No acapella singing
or taped music. Also prepare a monologue of your choice no longer than 3
minutes in length. (If you are auditioning for the role of Doody, please
bring your guitar and accompany yourself if possible.)

* *Call Backs - Tues. April 4th 2017 from 7-9pm*. If invited for a call
back, be prepared to dance the routines learned at the dance auditions,
sing an assigned song from the show and read from the script.

*Where*: 115 E. Pioneer Trail, Aurora, OH 44202

Rehearsals: Will commence in April 2017

Performance Dates: Fri. and Sat. evenings June 30th to July 15th. 8 pm and
Sun. matinee July 9th 3 pm.

Any questions, please contact the director at
marc.c.howard at gmail.com