[NEohioPAL] CPT needs volunteers for Station Hope!

Jessica Lucas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 23 07:44:32 PDT 2017

Volunteer At Station Hope!
We need your support as we create this incredible and unique event for the fourth year!
What is Station Hope?
Station Hope is a collection of short works of theatre, dance, choir performances and visual art installations, all inspired by current social justice issues and being performed throughout Cleveland's first authenticated Underground Railroad site, St. John's Episcopal Church in Ohio City.   The event aims to bring together neighborhoods and individuals to engage and reflect on social justice, equity, and a shared vision of hope. The event is on Saturday, April 29th from 6:30-10:00pm

Volunteer Tasks - What do we need you to do?
First and foremost: be active and engaged in the event itself, while also helping attendees to navigate the evening.  More specifically, volunteer duties will break down as follows:

*         Check out the Event! Don't worry - you'll have plenty of time to experience the event yourself. There are two different volunteer shifts from 5-8pm and from 7:30-10:30pm.

*         Ushers - Help monitor traffic flow and answer questions, direct attendees to particular venues along with our CPT House Management Staff.

*         Parking/Outdoor Support - Direct attendees to parking areas and event, monitor outdoor spaces along with our CPT facilities staff.

*         Greenrooms - Monitor traffic flow, and help with assigned tasks in these areas, along with our CPT Staff.

Great! I'm in! What else to I need to know?
Contact Jessica Lucas at CPT by Friday, April 14th.  Contact can be made via phone or email: jlucas at cptonline.org<mailto:jlucas at cptonline.org> 216-631-2727 ext.235We will hold two Volunteer meetings before Station Hope, on Sunday, April 23rd at 1pm and Tuesday, April 25th at 5:30pm.  These meetings are an opportunity for CPT staff to fill volunteers in on more details, and for volunteers to tour St. John's - and maybe see some artist work before the big day! Then, on Saturday, April 29th, it's all hands on deck, as you help us make Station Hope happen!

Jessica Lucas
Production Manager - Station Hope
Cleveland Public Theatre
216-631-2727 x235