[NEohioPAL] See great theatre today -- with a BOGO bargain price!

Ted Larsen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Mar 26 05:46:15 PDT 2017

Buy one ticket -- get one ticket!

Strongsville Community Theatre wants you to see and enjoy our production
of "Doubt." The performances are receiving raves, and are as brilliant
as the script.

So, to make it just a bit easier to catch a performance that you will
remember and talk about for a long, long time, please come on down to
today's matinee performance -- and take advantage of our Buy One Get One
ticket deal for that performance! The deal is good today, Sunday, March
26, and is only good at the box office.

Curtain is at 3:00 pm, and the performance is at Old Town Hall in
Strongsville -- 18825 Royalton Road (in the center of Strongsville).

See you this afternoon-- you'll be glad you came!