[NEohioPAL] Causing a Scene!--Ohio Shakespeare Festival classes for ages 6-9

Tess Burgler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Mar 26 16:55:08 PDT 2017

Causing a scene!
APRIL 22 & 23
10:00AM-1:00PM BOTH DAYS
Budding actors will learn the building blocks of theatre in this fun,
play-centered workshop. With OSF educator Sarah Coon, Students will explore
how to create a character and react to their environment, while learning
theatre basics such a stage directions and common phrases. Other activities
will focus on transferable skills including teamwork and concentration. Ages
6-9

$75 for two days (6 hours total), discounts avaliable for families with more
than one student.

Small class environment.

Held on the Henry C. Bishop Stage

REGISTER NOW
<https://www.showclix.com/event/weekend-workshop-causing-a-scene>

OHIO SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL WEEKEND WORKSHOPS
Our talented company members and educators want to share their skills and
expertise with the community.  These fun and intensive programs are
masterclasses in some of the most exciting elements of theatre.

Classes are suitable for all skill levels!  Whether you are a dedicated
actor hoping to hone her classical acting skills or the curious beginner
looking to have some fun with the Bard, we have the class you're looking
for.

Small class environment, two days of training, and on the actual Greystone
Stage.

At $75-$100 per student (depending on the course), these classes are a
steal!  See below for detailed descriptions, or start shopping right away.

SHOP ALL CLASSES <https://www.showclix.com/events/20068>
Private tutoring also available; call 330-374-7574 for details.