[NEohioPAL] Antique jewelry, handkerchiefs, gloves, watches, pocket wallets- Good For Costumes and Props

Tim Collingwood via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 27 12:40:21 PDT 2017

Hi,
I have some antique jewelry, handkerchiefs, gloves, watches, and pocket
books that I am selling. These would be great costume and prop pieces for
any theatre interested.. Please contact me for photos, details, and prices.
I can sell either individually or in the full set of cases they are in.

Sincerely,
Tim Collingwood
tc71087 at hotmail.com
216-408-2531 <(216)%20408-2531>

P.S. If you can't reach me directly, I usually answer to voice mails
quickly.