[NEohioPAL] Untitled Detroit City Project

Joe Sorzano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 27 07:54:19 PDT 2017

"Untitled Detroit City Project" a feature film shooting in Cleveland, is still looking to cast PAID SPEAKING ROLES!!!

Currently we're looking for:

African American females 60's - 80's

African American males 8 - 13

Even if you've never acted, we want to hear from you, your friends and family if you're interested in being a part of the movie! Submit a current photo(s), brief description of yourself; birthdate, height, weight, hair color, etc. to WBRCASTING.MIDWEST.ASSISTANT at GMAIL.COM and we'll schedule an appointment for you to come in and audition!