[NEohioPAL] Independent film CASTING - Auditions

DanWingOhio . via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 27 14:33:12 PDT 2017

We are currently casting roles for our low budget feature film, ‘My
Summer In Ohio’.

PLOT: A recent college graduate moves to a town near Cleveland with
the goal of returning a notebook to someone. Before she can, her house
in broken into and along with all of her money, the notebook is
stolen. This puts her on a mission to find her stolen property and
return the notebook to its original owner.

Casting the following lead roles:

SAMANTHA
Female, age 21-23. All ethnicities
Recent college graduate and new in town.  Strong and direct. Easily
irritated by others and keeping a secret that will effect everyone
around her.

GRETCHEN
Female, age 18-21. All ethnicities
Reserved and quiet. She is still suffering from the death of her
boyfriend. Spends a lot of her time alone until she meets Samantha.

NATE
Male, age 18-21. All ethnicities
Upbeat and outgoing. Setting a huge goal for his summer vacation in
order to distract from the death of his brother.

Filming will take place in the Cleveland area throughout July and August.

This is non-union. Pay is a percentage and dependent on how much we raise
during our IndieGoGo fundraising campaign. More information will be
provided.

We will be holding auditions on Sunday April 9th (1pm-5pm) and
Wednesday April 12th (6pm-9pm). Please submit headshot, resume, and demo
reel if you have them to MySummerInOhio at gmail.com or
DanWingenfeld at gmail.com for
consideration. We will contact you to set up a time. Auditions held at
Parma-Snow library and Parma Library.