[NEohioPAL] Mandel JCC Performing Arts Camp Staff Needed

Rachel Zake via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 28 07:03:34 PDT 2017

 Good Morning!!
Mandel JCC Performing Arts Camp is looking for a few more staff members to complete our summer team!  Specifically, we are still in need of the following:
- 3-8 Grade Supervisor (overseeing staff for this age group)- Two Senior Counselors for Dance (one for kids in grades K-2, one for kids in grades 3-8)- Two Senior Counselors for Music (one for kids in grades K-2, one for kids in grades 3-8)
These positions offer a great opportunity to work with awesome kids in a camp setting while sharing the skills you have learned through theatre, dance, and music training and experience!  They also offer leadership training and experience.  As Supervisor, you would have the opportunity to oversee staff and help with program development.  Senior Counselors work with their Junior Counselors to create fun, exciting classes for all campers.  They also participate in rehearsals for the final show.  Dance counselors have the opportunity to choreograph the summer shows.  This is a great resume builder for high school and college students.  We hire students going into 10th grade as of the fall of 2017, but Senior Counselors should be going into 12th grade or in college as of the fall of 2017.
Staff Development Week runs 6/4-6/9Session 1 runs 6/12-7/7Session 2 runs 7/10-8/4
Please email with questions or for more information: rzake at mandeljcc.org
APPLY DIRECTLY: Beachwood Gym, Fitness Center, Preschool, Child Care, Camps
Thanks!!Rachel Zake216.831.0700 x1231

|   |
Beachwood Gym, Fitness Center, Preschool, Child Care, Camps
 Cleveland's Mandel JCC, located in Beachwood, offers a new state-of-the-art community center, gym and fitnes...  |  |