[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Letter Carrier Band in need of a Director and more members

Cleveland Letter Carrier Band via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 30 21:35:42 PDT 2017

The Cleveland Letter Carrier Band was founded in 1890 and is sponsored by
Branch 40 of the National Association of Letter Carriers.  We perform
primarily in nursing homes all around Cleveland on Thursday evenings. We
also get the opportunity to perform at state and national NALC conventions
in Ohio and elsewhere.

We are looking for a new director. The directorship is primarily a
volunteer position, with a small stipend available, and only requires a few
hours per week. This is the chance to direct one of the Cleveland area's
oldest community bands.

Please email Debbie at clevelandlettercarrierband at gmail.com if you are
interested in directing our band.

In addition, we are also always seeking new members, and currently are in
need of clarinet, trombone, French horn, and tuba players.