[NEohioPAL] LILLIAN PYLES CASTNG, CSA

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 30 15:08:30 PDT 2017

MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES

With the Easter holiday season upon us, we are thrilled to be hosting our 1st Annual: MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES. This is such a wonderful way to give back to the community and see Cleveland’s
wonderful actors at the same time.  This year will be even more exciting as it will be Cleveland’s 1st.
It will be the fourth year that MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES will be a nationwide Casting Society of America event, with casting offices throughout the country, and the 11th year for Chicago & New York City.  This is a charity event sponsored by The Casting Society of America created to benefit local-area food banks.  Our goal is to make this a nationwide event with CSA Offices in all our markets participating.

MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES provides an opportunity for talent to perform for Cleveland based casting directors, agents, managers, directors, and other members of the entertainment industry, while giving back to the community by donating food items for the local food bank.

We will be devoting a full day to seeing all the actors that want to participate.  We will audition everyone who brings in 2 non-perishable food items for our food drive.  Our open call is going to be MONDAY, April 10th from 10:am-12:pm and from 1:pm-3:pm (Please be sure to arrive BEFORE 3pm so that we are able to see everyone BY 5 o’clock) If you arrive after 3:pm, we cannot guarantee that you’ll be seen.
Please note it will be in KENNEDY’S at PLAYHOUSE SQUARE – 1519 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115

Thanks!
Lillian Pyles, CSA & the staff at Lillian Pyles Casting

•	Please prepare one 1-minute contemporary monologue and bring one headshot /resume.
•	Come with your holiday spirit! It’s an open call so there may be a wait, but we promise to have lots of fun for all.
•	Please remember that non-perishable items include pasta, pasta sauce, cereal, canned goods, crackers, and toiletries (soap, toothpaste, etc.)Please RSVP by April 6th…email your request to ‘monologues4CSA at gmail.com