[NEohioPAL] Audition Announcement - Pride and Prejudice

Orrville Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 2 17:49:24 PDT 2017

The Orrville Community Players are holding auditions for...
"Pride & Prejudice"

** We are a small, all volunteer, community theater.  All roles are
volunteer and have no compensation. **

WHEN: April 8th from 2-4pm and April 9th from 6pm - 8pm
Performers only have to attend one audition date.
WHERE: Orrville Community Theater (307 Hostetler Rd, Orrville, OH)
WHO: Anyone age 16+

AUDITION REQUIREMENTS:
Cold read from script, no preparation required

MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR PERFORMANCES
May 12-14 & 19-21

*Please bring calendars and a list of conflicts between the dates of April
10 & May 21.  We cannot guarantee to be able to work around those but we
will try.

FOR MORE INFORMATION/QUESTIONS:
Call (330) 439-2051
Message Orrville Community Theater on Facebook
E-Mail: orrvilleplayers at gmail.com

Hope to see you there!