[NEohioPAL] starts tonight New YOga by Kim series starting soon!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 3 09:39:52 PDT 2017

YOGA AND AROMATHERAPY

 Starts April 3 2017

7 week series

(And because it was such a success I will continue to deliver angel messages) Every time you come to class you are guaranteed an angel message from Kim and the angels during meditation time.

Starts April 3 2017

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

No class April 17

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

your investment

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

7 CLASSES PRE PAID ($70) GETS YOU A FREE BOOK

ESSENTIAL OILS FOR BEGINNERS

Essentials Oils have been used to assist healing and enlightenment for years. Come and explore as we learn about a different essential oils each yoga class with yoga poses to go along with the healing focus. (We will not be diffusing oils in the class room.)

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

Optional: you can order the 7 oils we will be using the first week for $61

(Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, Rosemary)

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

April 21 Strongsville City Jazz at SUMC benefit

June 18 Summer Event Namaste Wellness Center Medina

July 15 Night of Light Namaste Wellness Center Medina

July 23 Strongsville City Jazz Hudson

August 4 Strongsville City Jazz Strongsville Rec Center

August 9 Strongsville Friends of the Library Author Event

September 16 17 18 Strongsville Friends Booksale

October 21 22 Holistic Health and Healing Expo

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.