[NEohioPAL] CASTING PAID COMMERCIAL-NEED MOM'S OF MELLENNIALS-APPLY TODAY!

Abe Ronen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 5 11:28:18 PDT 2017

PAID non-union COMMERCIAL CASTING for an undisclosed major retail company in Cleveland, Ohio. Seeking MOTHERS OF MILLENNIAL CHILDREN (Moms with adult children age 18-32) to share a personal story about their own past, for instance, before having children, OR a story about themselves and/or their children from when the children were small through present day.  We’re wondering, “What might your adult child NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU?” What story haven’t they heard “all” of the parts of? Your stories can be lighthearted, funny or touching but they should reveal something about yourself that your child doesn’t know. For example, BEFORE I GOT MARRIED AND DROVE A MINIVAN, I RODE A HARLEY, or WHEN I MET YOUR DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME, I THOUGHT HE WAS A NERD." It is important that your stories NOT be known to your children OR that there are aspects or important details of your story that you have purposefully left out in the past so the element of surprise is still in play on the shoot day (where we will have you reveal your story to your adult child on film). You (AND your millennial child) must be available for the shoot day, Thursday, April 13, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio to be considered. If chosen for the commercial, pay is $750 each person for up to an 8 hour long shoot day. Accepting submissions from those in Northeast Ohio and the neighboring region including Pittsburgh, Columbus, etc.  Please submit a cell phone video of yourself telling your 1-4 minute story, along with a still photo of yourself and your adult son or daughter to marcyronen at gmail.com ASAP! Please put MOM STORY in the subject line of your e-mail. Include your name and contact info along with your video and still images (we prefer .jpeg files). Make sure you are well lit in the video and that it is quiet in the room you are recording in. Fill the frame with your face so we can see you clearly.  Remember not to discuss the story you are submitting with your family members! Looking forward to hearing your stories! Submit today!