[NEohioPAL] NEOhioPAL: Needed Aladdin Jr Costumes

Amanda Clark via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 6 09:21:33 PDT 2017

Needed: Aladdin Jr. Costumes

Sizes: Child S through Adult L

Dates: April 18 - May 8, 2017

Needed: Arabian costumes, harem pants, turbans

Compensation: Advertisement in production program and two complimentary tickets.

Greetings fellow artists!

My school, a PK-8 school in Cleveland Metropolitan School District, is currently putting together a production of Aladdin Jr. through the Disney Musicals in Schools program. Although it’s a great honor to be chosen by Playhouse Square and Disney to implement a new musical theatre program in our school, our budget is VERY small/limited. We have a cast of about 25 that I am currently trying to figure out costumes for. I am looking for costumes for donation or to borrow for the production. I would need them from Tuesday, April 18 through Monday, May 8. Yes, this is a school production but I can guarantee that the costumes will be well kept, locked away during the school day, and will return as they were when they arrived. I am in need of children and adult sizes: harem pants, gypsy skirts, vests, arabian women’s clothing, turbans, ANYTHING you may think could help us out. If the borrow or donation is coming from a business or local theatre, we’re happy to advertise your theatre in our program as well as provide complimentary tickets for the community performance on Friday, May 6.

Please contact me via e-mail ASAP if you have costumes that we could borrow/donations.

Thank you!

Amanda Clark

amanda.tanrutherclark at clevelandmetroschools.org<mailto:amanda.tanrutherclark at clevelandmetroschools.org>