[NEohioPAL] MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 7 09:57:49 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone...just a reminder:

MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES

This event will be held  MONDAY, April 10th from 10:am-12:pm and from 1:pm-3:pm

MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES
With the Easter holiday season upon us, we are thrilled to be hosting our 1st Annual:
MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES. This is such a wonderful way to give back to the community and see Cleveland’s
talented actors at the same time.

This is a charity event sponsored by The Casting Society of America created to benefit local-area food banks.

MEALS 4 MONOLOGUES provides an opportunity for talent to perform for Cleveland based casting directors, agents, managers, directors, and other members of the entertainment industry, while giving back to the community by donating food items for the local food bank.

Bring in 2 non-perishable food items for our food drive.  Our open call is going to be MONDAY, April 10th from 10:am-12:pm and from 1:pm-3:pm (Please be sure to arrive BEFORE 3pm so that we are able to see everyone BY 5 o’clock)

it will be in:

KENNEDY’S at PLAYHOUSE SQUARE – 1519 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115

Please prepare one 1-minute contemporary monologue and bring one headshot /photo & resume
.
Come with your holiday spirit! It’s an open call so there may be a wait,

Please remember that non-perishable items include pasta, pasta sauce, cereal, canned goods, crackers, and toiletries (soap, toothpaste, etc.)

PLEASE RSVP by April 7th…email your request to ‘monologues4CSA at gmail.com