[NEohioPAL] Peter Lawson Jones, Special Guest on "Wake Up And Live With the Arts", YouTube

sue holland johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 9 12:20:49 PDT 2017

Hello, Arts Supporters . . . .
Most of you already Peter Lawson Jones, commercial, film & stage actor.  And, if you don't, you soon will.  See what he's been up to, lately on his recent guest appearance on "WU&Lw/Arts."Peter Lawson Jones:  https://youtu.be/3jVVmMqUz9s? list=PL490E91078C2251D3
Then, Take a Look!  See past YouTube clips of some of our recent & past  featured guests on ''WU&Lw/Arts"
                                             WUAL Playlist:   https://www.youtub e.com/playlist?list=PL490E9107 8C2251D3
Tjanks . . .Sue JohnsonDirector, Producerwakeupandlives at gmail.com

   Note:   If you, or someone you know, would make a great guest, eg.  actors performing excerpts of their works, playwrights, singers & dancers, musicians, poets, etc., please contact us at: wakeupandlives at gmail. We'd love to showcase & promote your talents..