[NEohioPAL] Voices needed for amazing art installation

Crissy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 10 22:47:42 PDT 2017

HELP! Do you have something important to say? A joke? A story? Do you have a nice voice? My art project needs 50 people to record a 10-30 second audio clip. It can be ANYTHING so long as it is kid friendly. Heck, you can read me the news! Call 216-512-1472 and leave your message as a voicemail, anonymous! Please help out with my art, show me some amazing audio clips!!!! Check it out at 1000faces.us