[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Falls Middle School Presents, "Fantastic Mr. Fox"

Eric Bartkowski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 12 06:51:40 PDT 2017

45 Cast members.

9 Folk musicians.

6 Foley artists.

26 Crew members.

1 Fantastic Production!

The Olmsted Falls Middle School Bulldog Theatre Company is proud to present
its production of *Fantastic Mr. Fox*, Roald Dahl's fantasy adventure about
a displaced family of foxes and the clever ways they and other woodland
creatures outwit three bumbling farmers.

Performances are Thursday April 27, Friday April 28, and Saturday April 29
at 7:00pm in the Olmsted Falls Middle School Cafeteria (27045 Bagley Rd,
Olmsted Falls, OH 44138).

Tickets prices are:

$5 for adults

$3 for Students (4th grade and up)

Free for Senior Citizens and Students 3rd grade and lower.

Thank you for supporting the Arts in our schools!

For further information, please contact Eric Bartkowski (
ebartkowski at ofcs.net)

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*