[NEohioPAL] NEEDED - 30 - 40 year-old Male to play Doctor Role in HealthCare Video Shoot

Krysta Adamczyk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 12 15:47:51 PDT 2017

NEEDED - Male to play Doctor Role in HealthCare Video Shoot in Toledo, Ohio.

Age 30 – 40, physically fit.

Shoot will be Friday, April 21st. Payment is $650 for the day and to own full rights.

First section of the script is below. The video is for a franchise of Chiropractic clinics. The role is more about facial expressions and body language then actual dialog.

If interested, please send a headshot, acting resume, and short audition clip if possible. If you need to load it to an file sharing site, please let me know and I can share a link.

THANK YOU!
“We got this!” Video Script

Chiropractors have an endless to-do list on top of caring for patients. This means long days in the office with little personal time. What if someone stepped in to help them take care of all their business tasks, so they could focus on patient care AND still make it out of the office in time for dinner? This franchise sales aid video uses original footage with dialogue and voiceover to show that when chiropractors partner with a franchise, “we got this!”

Notes

Visual

Audio

Music up

OPEN ON desk in doctor’s personal office within a clinic. A WIDE SHOT pushes in to a messy desk stacked with piles of files, paperwork, 4 binders and a mess of personal items, coffee cups, empty water bottles, framed photo, etc..).

MEDIUM SHOT: male doc drops into his desk chair clearly exhausted. He surveys his cluttered desk, rubs his eyes, but opens them when he hears…

SFX: (intercom beep)

>From off camera, he hears a voice over the intercom.

He looks down, survives a spread of 4 binders – ad campaign proposals.

FEMALE VO:  “Doc, our last ad campaign only generated 2 new patients. Have you reviewed the new marketing proposals?”

CUT TO CLOSE-UP: the same messy, cluttered desk: four red-shirted arms (belonging to 4 off-camera assistants) swoop into view.

SFX: (cartoon-y sound suggesting a speedy entrance)

Each hand grabs a binder, simultaneously whisk them out of frame, out of view.

CU: doc’s face with a “What just happened?!?” expression. But the look of surprise quickly turns to a smile.

4 VOICES VO (confidently in unison): “We got this!”

Krysta Adamczyk
Video Producer

H A N S O N   I N C .
1695 Indian Wood Circle, Suite 200