[NEohioPAL] FREE TODAY: Stay and Play after the Show following, "Red Onion, White Garlic"

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 15 06:27:15 PDT 2017

"Stay and Play" (FREE!)

At Talespinner Children's Theatre, we love to play! We hope you and your
family will join us for a free workshop after our 2PM Sunday, April 15
production of, "Red Onion, White Garlic," at Talespinner Children's Theatre.

Our cast and professional teaching artists will lead a series of games
related to the theme of our show. There's one guarantee: you're going to
have a ton of fun!

Grab your tickets to the April 15 performance and all other performances
here: http://talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org/performances/tickets.htm

ABOUT THE SHOW:

Talespinner Children’s Theatre (TCT), located at 5209 Detroit Avenue,
Cleveland, Ohio 44102, in Cleveland’s Gordon Square/Detroit Shoreway
neighborhood will present the first production of its sixth season, Red
Onion, White Garlic (a Tale of Indonesia), written by David Hansen. This
will mark TCT’s first all-female cast, which is also directed and movement
directed by Katelyn Cornelius. Puppet, mask & costume design by Alison
Garrigan.

VIDEO: *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orj-9S0tZ-g
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orj-9S0tZ-g>*

TICKETS (consider a subscription to save up to $40 on the season!)
talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org/performances/onion-garlic.htm

DATES + TIMES
April 8th through 30th, 2017
Fridays 7PM; Saturdays 2PM & 7PM; Sundays 2PM*

Ohio Savings Pay What You Can Series performances
Sunday, April 9th; Friday, April 14th; Friday, April 21st; & Friday, April
28th

*No performance Sunday, April 16th

FREE ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMMING
Stay and Play after the Show
Theatre games with the cast
1pm, before the 2pm, April 15 performance

Science and a Show