[NEohioPAL] FINAL CALL FOR STAGE CARPENTER CREW / ELECTRICS

Cliff Wilson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 17 05:36:26 PDT 2017

CLEVELAND OPERA THEATER is looking for a *stage crew of carpenters /
electrics* to *load-in* at a downtown area Cleveland theater.

We need a crew of *six* to work with our TD for both Load-in and Load-out
of Sets.

*Dates needed are:* Saturday, April 22, starting at 5 PM to midnight

                             Sunday, April 23, *ELECTRICS,* starting at
9:00 AM - 5 PM

                             Sunday, April 30, starting at 6:00 PM to
midnight

If interested and available, please send your *work history and contact
information* to:

cwilson at clevelandoperatheater.org

--
Cliff Wilson