[NEohioPAL] A Conversation with Award-Winning Playwright George Brant

Aaron Collier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 17 15:17:57 PDT 2017

Here's the latest! Episode 26 of Authentic Audio featuring a conversation with playwright George Brant.Listen Here: www.authenticaudiopodcast.comThe playwright George Brant and I recorded a conversation a few months ago at the The City Club of Cleveland. George has written many plays including "Grounded". Grounded received the 2016 Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Solo Production for its production at the Public Theatre and has featured amazing performances from actresses around the country including Oscar winning actress Anne Hathaway. The play is also being developed into a feature film starring Hathaway.The episode starts with a story about connecting my visceral fear of elevators to a deep respect of chaos and fragility that I think humanity sometimes ignores. Then, George and I have great talk about the writing process, his dynamic career, the latest World Series, and (of course) our individual fears of staircases and elevators. Enjoy!
Best, Authentic Audio Team​Authentic Audio ​

|   |
​Authentic Audio ​
 Authentic Audio: Authentic Stories and Conversation Emanating from the Rustbelt of America  |   |