[NEohioPAL] Near West Theatre presents: MARY POPPINS

Kelcie Dugger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 17 13:09:30 PDT 2017

Near West Theatre presents:
MARY POPPINS
May 5 - 21, 2017
Original Music and Lyrics by Richard M. Sherman & Robert B. Sherman. Book by Julian Fellowes.
New Songs & Additional Music & Lyrics by George Stiles & Anthony Drewe.
Co-Created by Cameron Mackintosh.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!
At last! This imaginative convergence of the classic film musical and the sophisticated children's books by P. L. Travers comes to the Near West stage! A new script by Julian Fellows (Downton Abbey, Gosford Park) weaves together tales of a strict and magical nanny who comes in the nick of time to an estranged family in 1910 London, England. So let's sip a Spoonful of Sugar, Fly a Kite and Step in Time through a series of unforgettable events that forever change how the Banks family, and we too, prioritize our lives. Will Mary fly on Near West's new stage? Chim Chim Cher-ee... come and see!
Performances:
May 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20 & 21 , 2017
(Thurs., Fri. and Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 3 p.m.)
Tickets can be purchased at www.nearwesttheatre.org<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org>,
or by calling our Box Office at 216-961-6391 from 11am-4pm Monday-Friday

Accessibility notes: Near West Theatre's new home is wheelchair accessible! Dedicated spaces will be available to view the performance from a wheelchair.