[NEohioPAL] FREE Open House Classes at Cleveland City Dance

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 18 07:59:22 PDT 2017

	FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

	Contact:  Courtney J. Laves-Mearini

	 216-295-2222

	CLEVELAND CITY DANCE ANNOUNCES OUR SPRING OPEN HOUSE TO CELEBRATE THE JOY OF DANCE

Cleveland, Ohio…Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120) announces its Spring Open House on Saturday, April 22, 2017. Stop by the studio and find your love of dance. You will have the opportunity to tour our three beautiful studios, register
for our summer classes and see excerpts from City Ballet of Cleveland’s upcoming May performance!
The open house will run from 10:00 am – 4:30 pm with two FREE children’s classes (RSVP as spaces are limited) and a FREE performance at 4:00 pm. This performance will feature excerpts of “Alice in Wonderland” and other pieces from our May 20th performance at Tri-C Eastern Campus. Attendees will also have the chance to enter a FREE raffle for
a dance bag filled with dance goodies!
Register for summer classes on this day to receive a special discount offer!!
For further information, please contact the studio at 216-295-2222 or visit our website at
www.clevelancitydance.com

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222