[NEohioPAL] FREE GUIDE: How to get acting jobs in commercials, training videos, and film & television, without moving to Hollywood!

Brian Bowers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 20 09:42:11 PDT 2017

Learn the strategies and actual systems to get paid acting gigs. Discover
exactly how I’ve helped hundreds of actors get great bookings, including
the different types of work available to actors, exactly what you need to
get that work, and how to make sure you’re getting the best rate possible
for your work.

Are you frustrated running around from audition to audition, only to get
rejected or to get booked as a low-paid, non-speaking extra?

If you knew how to find the best acting jobs and knew exactly how to get
booked on those jobs, you’d be able to spend more time acting and less time
being disappointed.

What if you had connections with someone inside the industry?

Someone that could share with you:

   - …the many ways actors make money every day, even outside of Hollywood.
   - …exactly what clients and casting directors are looking for when
   casting these jobs.
   - …the tools that will get you the best bookings, sometimes without even
   auditioning.
   - …how to get people working on your behalf to get the highest rates
   possible for your bookings.

Thousands of actors get booked every day in commercials, training videos,
and film & television. Most of these actors don’t live anywhere even NEAR
Hollywood, but get paid good money to act on a regular basis.

Why shouldn’t you get booked on those same kinds of jobs?

Nobody likes rejection.

And nobody likes to work their tail off going from audition to audition,
just to end up getting small roles that don’t pay well (or at all).

When I was a talent agent, I worked with hundreds of people that
desperately wanted to get paid to act.

Over time, I learned exactly what clients and casting directors were
looking for, and I used this information to advise actors on exactly what
they needed to do to book more jobs.

Many actors didn’t take my advice–they may have occasionally booked some
jobs, but not very good ones.

Most of these actors got frustrated and eventually gave up on their dreams
of being an actor.

*But the actors that followed my advice always got the best auditions and
the best bookings.*

A lot of these actors were able to make some great money for acting gigs.

Some of them were getting great paying jobs and they have never even acted
before!

I took the strategies we used to get these actors paying gigs and compiled
them into this Ultimate Guide to Making Money as an Actor. You can download
this guide FOR FREE at
http://gorillafilmschool.com/ultimate-guide-make-money-acting/.