[NEohioPAL] Studio Headshots!

Chris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 23 18:57:49 PDT 2017

Email me today at chris at capturemedia.pictures

*Price*: $140

*What is included?*
up to 5 different poses! We don't leave until we have the perfect shot. Ill
retouch up to 5 and send you the digital files. I send a set of Print
Quality and a set of web quality for those online submissions! Advanced
retouching is available at $35 a photo if you prefer. (This all goes to  my
editor who is based out of LA.)

*Where?*
Studio is in Mentor, Ohio

*Hey Chris, I'm interested but where do I find your work?!*

My samples are on my website, Instagram and Facebook:

www.capturemedia.pictures

www.instagram.com/agnew12

www.facebook.com/capturemediallc

I also do Event photography but do not post samples on site so email me if
you want samples.
I also do Senior Photos and Family Portraits.

Let's talk soon!