[NEohioPAL] $125 Photo package to support a good cause

Catie O'Keefe via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 25 14:59:45 PDT 2017

My day job is running a local chapter of a national non-profit but in my
spare time I take portraits, head-shots, unique family and engagement (or
pregnancy) photos. I'm raising extra money to benefit my organization and
this is one of the ways I'm helping to raise some funds; and it is a
limited time offer, so if you're interested, visit the site and contact me
ASAP.

https://theportraitprojectsite.wordpress.com/

Sessions are $125 each. This equals one hour of shooting time in a unique
location (indoors or out) and 5 high res digital images to keep (after
editing). Each $125 will be donated to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation NE
Ohio Chapter and matched with another $125. This is a fundraising project
to help raise funds for a 501 (c) 3 organization and this special pricing
may end at any time.

*If you need new head shots, publicity photos, have a life event, want to
get those holiday card pictures done now (while it's sunny and bright
outside) this is a perfect (and cheap option) with lots of benefits. *

Thanks for looking,
Catie O'Keefe