[NEohioPAL] Volunteers needed to help sell tickets

Vicki Fritzman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 29 03:02:19 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone!

This year, Steppin' Out's benefit show will be at and for Hope Church's
Auditorium in Olmsted Falls.

The show dates are May 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th.  We could use some help
selling raffle tickets and 50-50 tickets for any of the days.

If you know of any student who still needs service hours or if you enjoy
seeing musical shows and would like to volunteer, you absolutely will be
granted access to see the show for free.  Original entry price is $15.00.
The shows begin at 7:30, so our volunteers would need to be on site at 6:45
and, if not interested in staying for the whole show, in the event of a
multi evening volunteer, the person selling the 50 -50 tickets may be
required to stay at least for the drawing at intermission.

I thank you in advance for considering helping us out.  This is a benefit,
so we can use the help of the community this auditorium benefits.

Blessings!

Vicki Fritzman
440-930-4782