[NEohioPAL] Olde Towne Hal Theatre Tech Director Wanted

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 1 01:39:15 PDT 2017

*All We Need is One Good Man/Woman...A Few Good Ones Aren't Necessary*

The Olde Towne Hall Theatre, located at 36199 Center Ridge Rd. in North
Ridgeville, OH 44039, is a community theatre located on the border of
Lorain/Cuyahoga Counties. We are looking for an amazing *Technical Director*
for our captivating 38th season. The Technical Director will become a
member of our Board Of Directors and will be able to attend one Board
Meeting per month and build sets for 5-6 productions per year.

Each season, we usually put on 1 Adult Musical, 1 Mystery,1 Comedy and 2
Youth Musicals a Year (Youth assist in painting and other tasks for their
shows). We have tools, we have great design ideas, now we just need an
amazing individual to bring them to fruition! Stipends are paid for each
show.

If you are interested in creating magical spaces to take our theatre to
magical places, please contact Lisa Carter and send a letter of interest to
elprofecarter at gmail.com

*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com