[NEohioPAL] The Movement Project Professional Intensive and Weekly Dance Classes

Irene Honora via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 4 15:38:52 PDT 2017

*The Movement Project Professional Intensive*

TMP is pleased to announce our new application process for the 2017
professional summer intensive. We are now accepting online applications for
acceptance to our professional summer intensive. Please fill out the form
from the link below and send your resume to tmpsummer at themovementproject.org
by June 8th. (For early bird rate, applications are due by May 19th).

Application and Details:
http://www.themovementproject.org/summer-intensive17/pro-1/

*Weekly Dance Classes for Professionals*

TMP will be offering classes for professional and college movers! Here is
the schedule:

Monday 10:15-11:30am Modern/Contemporary

Wednesday 10:15-11:30am Modern/Contemporary

Thursday 10-11:30am Pilates and Stretching (bring mat)

Friday 9:30am-11am Ballet

*PRICING*

10-Class Card    $80 ($8/class)

5-Class Card      $50 ($10/class)

Single Class       $12

*Class cards good through 2017. Classes can also be purchased at the door.

For more information and class descriptions, visit our website here:
http://www.themovementproject.org/weeklyclasses/

If you have any questions contact me at irene at themovementproject.org or
Rebecca Leuszler at rebecca at themovementproject.org. Thank you!

--