[NEohioPAL] CASTING - Feature Length Film

DanWingOhio . via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 6 08:45:50 PDT 2017

We are currently casting roles for our low budget feature film, ‘My Summer
In Ohio’.

PLOT: A recent college graduate named Samantha moves to a town near
Cleveland with the goal of returning a notebook to someone. Before she can,
her house is broken into and along with all of her money, the notebook
is stolen.
This puts her on a mission to find her stolen property and return the
notebook to its original owner.

Casting the following roles for credit only:

BOBBY
Male, age 18-22
College student on summer vacation. Easy going but shy. Spends his time
selling video games in his front yard to raise money for fireworks.
(for credit only)

HIPSTER
Male or Female, age 18-40.
Part of a group of Hipsters that spend their free time farming dandelions.
They cause serious problems for the lead characters.
(for credit only)

BERT
Male, 35+
He is a collector and a fan of old coins. A lead character offers to sell a
coin to him, but he is a tough negotiator. Filming will be less than 4
hours.
(for credit only)

ANNIE
Female, age 18-21.
She is very independent and in need of a friend. Filming will be less than
a total of 10 hours and take place on two separate dates.
(for credit only)

VAL
Female, 18-35
She is extremely outgoing and a theatre fanatic, but works in a butchers
shop. Filming will take less than three hours for this role.
(For credit only)

Filming will take place in the Cleveland area throughout July and August
but not during the 9am-5pm monday-friday hours).

We will be holding auditions on Sunday May 21st at Parma-Snow Library.
Please submit headshot, resume, and demo reel if you have them to
*MySummerInOhio at gmail.com* for consideration.

We will contact you to set up a time. If you have previously auditioned for
this film, you do not need to re submit your information. We will still
consider you for these roles. Thanks!