[NEohioPAL] (NEohioPal) Improv Workshop 5/15

Karen Siat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 8 09:42:49 PDT 2017

Sparkle and Shine Makeup Studio will host an Improv Workshop with talented
actor and director Marc Moritz on Monday May 15 from 7:00-9:00 PM

This skills building and fun workshop teaches the art of Improvisation as
it relates to commercial auditioning. Sharpen active listening skills,
comedic timing, and the ability to navigate through auditions, callbacks,
and on-set situations at break-neck speed! This Workshop is great for
experienced and non-professionals alike.

Registration fee of $30 can be paid prior to Paypal (ksiatmakeup at hotmail)
or by calling 440.409.6771
You also will also receive a $10 voucher to be used for makeup services by
Celebrity Makeup Artist Karen Siat at a later date.

Our address is 8500 Station St. #113 Mentor Ohio 44060. We hope to see you!