[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is seeking a Host for a new Program

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 8 23:26:50 PDT 2017

Prelude2Cinema is seeking a Host for a new Program
The host should be comfortable in front of the camera and able to engage with guests. A love of movies is a plus. We are open to all genders and races. To apply, you must send a video audition. Here are the instructions for the audition. Go to our movie page and watch one of our movies, then give a three to five minute recap like you are the host of the show. Make certain to first introduce yourself and be yourself. You can post the video as a private link on Youtube or email a short clip to casting at prelude2cinema.com

Here is the link for our movies page.
http://prelude2cinema.com/movies.html
Please also email us some info about who you are.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
http://www.prelude2cinema.com