[NEohioPAL] Pippin Auditions - PAID

Dane Leasure via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 10 07:38:51 PDT 2017

Rubber City Theatre (Shakespeare Company) sets 2017-2018 general season
auditions. Rubber City Theatre will be holding general auditions for local
Equity and non-Equity Actors. Rubber City will offer two Special Appearance
Contracts for the 2017-2018 season.

*Pippin* auditions will be May 20 from 10:00am-6:00pm and May 21 from
2:00pm-6:00pm. The full audition notice, breakdown, and what to prepare can
be found at www.rubbercityshakes.com/auditions.

*Auditions are by appointment only.* APPOINTMENTS CAN BE MADE BY E-MAIL to
casting at rubbercityshakes.com
Please include your name, union status, phone number, an attachment of your
headshot and resume, and your preferred day and/or time. You will receive a
response within one-two business days. We will endeavor to schedule you as
near as possible to your requested time, pending availability. ​(*Please
note AEA defines local, as actors with housing within 50-mile radius of the
theatre.)*  Rubber City Theatre is committed to non-traditional casting,
except in cases where race, gender, age or disability is essential to the
play. In the breakdown on our website gender and traditional playable age
ranges are noted though some exceptions may be made.