[NEohioPAL] Roommate wanted to share spacious apartment in Lakewood

Pete Ferry via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 10 13:25:44 PDT 2017

Pete Ferry and roommate James Stone are seeking someome to move into the third bedroom in our Lakewood apartment asap.

The apartment is a spacious 2,200 sq. ft.of beautiful hardwood floors with bevelled glass windows. Internet. Washer/dryer privileges in basement available. On street parking. No pets, please (we have one cat). Rent is $450/month due on the 1st with a $350 deposit. Utilities are included.

Open to all those interested - a steady job, non-smoker, knowing how to clean-up after yourself and a sense of humor; especially welcome.

Proof of employment and references will be needed. Background check will be requested as well, by our landlord. You will be added to our lease for the apartment.

Please include your email so we can contact you.