[NEohioPAL] DELIVER BRAVE! Minduflness-based coaching for artists, students and performers.

JT via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 12 13:55:26 PDT 2017

Perform with greater focus and bravery!

Are you a:

Pianist seeking a deeper engagement with your instrument and music?

Actor, singer or public speaker seeking a deeper mind/body/speech
integration?

Visual Artist or dancer interested in bringing greater
mindfulness-awareness to your process?

I'm here to support you! Whether you are a beginner needing regular lessons
or a more advanced student seeking supplemental coaching, I'm happy to hear
from you.

With twenty years experience as an artist in multiple disciplines, I've
learned rst-hand how mindfulness-based approaches to our work can dissolve
obstacles, awaken our senses and liberate creative imagination.

Drop me a line and let's setup a consultation!  buckjam at gmail.com

Akron based, with teaching facilities also in Canton and Stow.

Cheers!

JT Buck