[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Audition Taping

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun May 14 12:43:04 PDT 2017

Book your next gig with the help of Cleveland Audition Taping! If you've left auditions feeling rushed and unsatisfied, we encourage you to tape with us for your next audition! Cleveland Audition Taping provides a top-notch taping service in a comfortable environment, with state-of-the-art equipment, so you're able to put your best foot forward. We also provide a teleprompter and voiceover studio at no additional cost. Visit us online at clevelandauditiontaping.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/clevelandauditiontaping/ to learn more!

We tape everyone from actors and voice actors to singers and professional speakers. Let us know how we can help you! Just email us to schedule your appointment: jami at kintonmediagroup.com

Best,
Jami Kinton