[NEohioPAL] The Movement Project Summer Dance Intensive 2017

Rebecca Leuszler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 16 15:03:22 PDT 2017

Looking to really connect and dive deeper as a mover? Looking to focus on
enhancing your technique? Do you want to find the necessary tools to
challenge yourself as an artist? Join The Movement Project this summer for
our annual one-week dance intensive July 17th - July 21st.

TMP is pleased to announce our new application process for the 2017
professional summer intensive. We are now accepting online applications
till June 8th. Check out TMP's Summer Intensive information below.

APPLY TODAY! Copy and paste the link below to your browser to apply today!

http://www.themovementproject.org/summer-intensive17/pro-1/

--
*Rebecca J. Leuszler*
Co-Artistic Director & Choreographer