[NEohioPAL] MALE LEAD in "Kopps" The Movie

raproductions2016 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 17 06:30:07 PDT 2017

CASTING for an Open Race Male, 30-40 years of age, for a Lead Role in our upcoming film, "Kopps". This is an unpaid position, but you're compensated with food & credits.

Kopps is a story of four middle aged males that are secretly given a serum, that enhances their inner abilities. They later join "Operation: Kopps" to put a stop to Drug Lord, Charlie Diablo aka "The Devil",  and his distribution of a liquid drug, called Rakmar.
Please forward Recent Headshot(s), Resume and Measurements to RAProductions2016 at gmail.com, then list LEAD in the Subject Line.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Don't Forget to ACT FAST, as we are looking to fill very soon.

#KoppsTheMovie #RAProductions #CLE #Cleveland #UncleMutt #Indie #Film #Comedy #Suspense #Thriller #ActionPacked
www.RAProductions2016.com