[NEohioPAL] Registration Full for Michael Chekhov Acting Technique Certification Conference

Jamie Koeth via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 18 08:10:06 PDT 2017

REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL for the 7th annual Michael Chekhov Acting Technique Certification Conference, 2017.

If you are interested in our Teaching Certification & Acting Certification Programs at The Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium, please see our links below.  We hope you will join us at our next Conference in June 2018!

Michael Chekhov Acting Technique Certification Conference

TEACHING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM for Acting Teachers

ACTING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM for Actors

Nephew of Anton Chekhov and Stanislavski’s “most brilliant pupil,” Michael Chekhov developed a visceral, practical and profoundly inspired acting technique.

Enrich your craft and free yourself with Certified Master Teachers in this empowering technique!

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jqlsI6SGkY

Registration Link: http://www.mountunion.edu/chekhov

Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium Website: http://greatlakesmichaelchekhovconsortium.com

Email questions to GLMCC President and Producing Director Mark Monday at GLMCC at mountunion.edu<mailto:GLMCC at mountunion.edu>

-Jamie Koeth

AEA, SAG-AFTRA, MFA

Director, Jamie Koeth Studio

Certified Associate Teacher, Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium

jamiekoeth at hotmail.com<mailto:jamiekoeth at hotmail.com>

“There can be no art without joy.”

-Michael Chekhov