[NEohioPAL] Rhythm Nation Continues with Modern/Contemporary!

Andrea Belser via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 18 10:38:25 PDT 2017

Rhythm Nation: Modern/Contemporary
Sunday, May 21st and 28th* at 1pm
*** Special $5 days in honor of Memorial Day! ***

"Rhythm Nation" is a dance class series for people with NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY who would like to explore the many genres that dance has to offer. We dug into a variety of dance styles so far; now we dig into the free-form style of Modern/Contemporary!
Teens and Adults; $15 ($5 on the 28th!)

Olmsted Community Center Dance Studio
8170 Mapleway Drive

https://www.facebook.com/events/1854485631476950/?ti=icl

Sponsored by Amalgam Arts & Wellness

Email us AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com<mailto:AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com> for more information

PS: Missed a session you wanted to try? No worries! We offer them in private and semiprivate sessions! And  Sundays in June we will tap into Tap...stay tuned!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com<http://www.AndreaRBelser.com>
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>