[NEohioPAL] School of Cleveland Ballet Open House and YOUTH COMPANY AUDITIONS!

Liz Baumgartner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 18 13:19:02 PDT 2017

School of Cleveland Ballet Open House!

Interested in BALLET?   Visit  the best NorthEast Ohio  ballet school,
School of Cleveland Ballet.  The official school of the Cleveland Ballet.
Come Saturday May, 20th and experience what it's like to be part of the
Cleveland Ballet  community!   Participate  in a dance class for free and a
raffle!  Raffle items include official Cleveland Ballet merchandise and the

GRAND PRIZE will win $200 off of their Fall tuition for new students!

Let your child take a free dance class with our Saturday classes!

Child 1: 10:30am -11:30am Ages 4-6

Child 2: 11:30am-12:30pm Ages 6-8

Open Ballet 12:30pm-2:00pm.   Ages 12 -18

Already a Ballet student and looking for more performance opportunities?
Come audition for the Cleveland Ballet Youth Company at our Open House!

The 2017/2018 Season holds exciting opportunities for dancers Ages 14-18! *
For more information email Executive Assistant Liz at
liz at clevelandballet.org <mailto:liz at clevelandballet.org> ! *

 AUDITION for the Cleveland Ballet Youth Company

Saturday May, 20th  2:00pm-3:30 pm (Ages 14-18)

Saturday May, 20th Details!:

What: School of Cleveland Ballet Open House

When: Saturday May, 20th 10:00am-2:00pm

Where: 23030 Miles Road Bedford Heights, Ohio 44128

Audition: Cleveland Ballet Youth Company 2:00-3:30pm

Need more info?!  Call (216) 320-9000, go online www.clevelandballet.org
<http://www.clevelandballet.org>  OR email liz at clevelandballet.org
<mailto:liz at clevelandballet.org> !

Liz Baumgartner | Executive Assistant
440.773.4930 |  <mailto:liz at clevelandballet.org> liz at clevelandballet.org

 <http://www.clevelandballet.org/>

YOUR VERY OWN CLEVELAND BALLET COMPANY.

Office: 216.320.9000 | Fax: 216.438.7661