[NEohioPAL] Short Film Casting

april Needham via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 19 11:40:59 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone!
I am helping to cast a short psychological thriller film. It will be shot
this summer in and around Cleveland, OH. Very short shooting
schedule. There is no pay, this is for copy and credit only. Will be great
to use for demo reel. Please private message me for details.
act4film at gmail.com

All Characters are in their early to mid 20s.

"Impulses"

Kyle - Athletic built bro who has a hard on for woman and cameras.

Becca - Born and raised city girl who knows what she wants in life. A
sensual feminist who owns her sexuality and has the brain to back up her
looks.

Sara - Once a timid suburbanite now she is a refined city girl who still
struggles to pay her bills on time. Loving and caring she keeps herself
attentive but remains emotionally unavailable.